The Unluckiest Week

My main contribution this week was this. This project kind of felt like nothing was going right, and I got frustrated because I knew how to make it better, I just didn’t have time, and I won’t have more time to make it better until after finals are over. It was definitely the hardest project I’ve ever done, with the shortest turnaround time per minute of final product. I may attempt the project again this summer, either re-editing to hide my jump cuts better or actually starting over from filming. Maybe get some other actors, because the fact it’s all me makes it hard to follow at some points.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *